Me and my mom, my best friend.

Me and my mom, my best friend.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memory Lane

I have decided to blog in photo form tonight for a couple of reasons. The first one is, I am afraid if I write from my heart (as I always do) I will be more negative than ever. I am having a bad night. Full of fear. Full of anger. The second reason is I am kind of in the mood to stroll down memory lane and I want to take you with me. So, now that I have my precious angels in bed and Michael is glued to the History Channel, I would like to show you the most important thing in my life....My Family......

Baby Neva
Aunt Jamina, Uncle Gabe, and Rylee

Uncle Josh

Uncle Bubba

Papaw The Great meeting his Neva for the first time



Noah, Neva, Cutter


Happy 1st bday sweetheart! "wanna a bite DaDa?"

Check out that baby bump

Nay Nay and Pawpaw

Woah! Check out THAT baby bump!


Welcome Nori


First fishing trip

Papaw The Great loved when babies sat still like Nori

My Daddy

That's not the same pudding from the earlier picture



Baking a cake with mom


What a CATCH! (the fish too)



TOUCHDOWN!

............Priceless






Happy 1st Birthday lil angel!

Baby Brady

Noah

Most people find comfort in looking at photos. I always end up super sad. I hope you enjoyed meeting my family. I will be back writing again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment