Me and my mom, my best friend.

Me and my mom, my best friend.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Proud As Can Be!

GO TORNADOES!!!

Crawfish and shrimp etoufee, crab cakes, corn on the cob, cheddar garlic biscuits, mozzerella sticks, cheddar peppers, and tons of chips and snacks......MMMMMM!
]

Nori: "Corn's HOT mama!" Neva: "I'll blow it Nori"

The game started off kind of scary....The other team seemed unbeatable! Check out my brother!

We enjoyed eating and watching the game as the kids ran and played! We were sad when Laurel lost, but proud as can be for their performance!

Congrats Tornadoes! 39-29 is NOT a score to be ashamed of. Hold your heads up high! You gave that "unbeatable" team a run for their money.

It was a fun day. We left with our bellies AND our hearts full....

We love you Ronnie and couldn't be prouder of you and your boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment