Me and my mom, my best friend.

Me and my mom, my best friend.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Announcement

In June of  2011 I asked Jesus to forgive me my sins. He heard my pleas and conquered my heart. I was saved. As Brother Robby would describe it, "the kind of savin' you don't get over". Today, over a year later, I shared that decision with my friends at Journey Church. My husband held my hand as I walked down and he supported me like always. Then afterwards, I got tons of hugs and affirmations. I am now a candidate for Baptism. I invite you, once again, to join me as I learn more about our Lord and Savior. Then when it's time, you too, can make that most important decision as well. The day you make that decision, will be the BEST day of your life. I am so happy about the turn my life has taken. I am excited for the Journey before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment