Me and my mom, my best friend.

Me and my mom, my best friend.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Chillz, They're Multiplyin'!

Just before I left church yesterday I started to feel achy all over my body. I ignored it like most of us mamas have to. But by last night, I had 101 fever. I felt HORRIBLE. I had chills, my chest was hurting and tight, I had body aches and a really bad headache. I always flatter myself to think that I am one tough cookie... But Nevie proved me wrong. A few hours later I would be up with her and she was running 103 temp. She wasn't as "pitiful" as me to say the least. She was eating popcorn and watching tv like it was no big deal. I made a mental note that I am actually NOT tough, but more of a big ole baby. I took her to the dr today at Laurel Pediatrics (where the BEST medical staff EVER are employed) and Ms. Nancy checked her for strep and flu. When those came back negative, they did a finger prick and determined that it was a viral infection. Figuring she and I have the same thing, I decided not to go to the dr myself. Instead, we came home to watch cartoons and wrap up under a blanket. Sometimes, on rainy days like today, it's nice to have an excuse to not go, go, go... I kind of wish it wasn't such a painful excuse......

Short post tonight, I know. But I did write something... You have to admit I'm doing a lil better...

No comments:

Post a Comment