Me and my mom, my best friend.

Me and my mom, my best friend.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Real Quick....

Dear Mama,

I've just spent several hours holding Nori's hair, wiping her mouth, rubbing her back and singing to her as she experienced the worst stomach virus any of my girls have ever had. The house is destroyed, all the sheets and comforters are in the wash, and the air reeks of lysol. As I comforted her, I couldn't help but flash back to me in her shoes, and you in mine.You made it look so easy.....You, more than any medicine, made me feel better when I was sick....I hope I can be even half the mom you were.....Thank you for holding my hair, wiping my mouth, rubbing my back, and singing to me. Thank you so much....

My lil baby girl
your lil baby girl


I love you.......

Love,

Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment